1. Ensure that your floor is thoroughly cleaned, rinsed with clean water and allowed to dry fully. Rinse your roller sleeves and dry fully with a towel to remove any loose fibres.
2. Lightly sand your tiles evenly with the provided sanding pads. Clean any sanding dust with the included tack cloths.
3. Apply the Prodec Low Tack Tape to any edges and surfaces you do not want to paint and ensure that the edges of the tape are firmly pressed down to avoid any paint bleed.
3. Mix enough Temadur 20 with hardener according to the provided data sheet instructions and the 5:1 measurements on the provided mixing cup. Stir thoroughly. Add approx 10% thinners to the mixed product and stir thoroughly.
4. Pour your mixed Temadur into the plastic tray and cut in any edges with a Fleetwood Tec brush.
5. Apply one coat to the tiles evenly with a roller.
6. When your first coat is dry repeat the process above. (We recommend disposing of the brush and roller and starting with a fresh one for the second coat).
7. Allow to dry and enjoy your freshly painted new tiles.